Friday, July 4, 2014

My Beachbody Transformation Story


As many of you already know, my life has been COMPLETELY changed forever by Beachbody programs and Beachbody coaching.

I wanted to make this YouTube video as a chance to show what Beachbody has done for me in a three minute nutshell. I would have NEVER imagined just 6 months ago that I could EVER be in the shape that I am now, and that just 3 months ago my life would have brought me to become a coach with this incredible company.

Beachbody coaching has allowed me to leave my Pre-K teaching job and work from home. I now have the ability to make a full-time income without sacrificing time with my family and friends. This is MOST important to me when thinking of my future, and when Stephen and I decide to *GROW* our family of two!

I never wanted to have to work all day and come home exhausted to my children while they were being raised in a daycare. I know that so many women and families must do that to get by, and I have so much respect for them. But when I realized that did NOT have to become my future, I took this business opportunity and worked on it every spare moment I could around my full-time job to get where I am today and CHANGE the course of my life and my future families' lives!

I want to always be present with my husband and my children. I want to always spread my knowledge and passion for what Beachbody programs has done for me with EVERYONE I know around me!

I know some people can get turned off by the word "coach." I did in the beginning, too! I was thinking, "I am no fitness expert, and DEFINITELY not a nutritional expert. How am I supposed to 'coach' others?!" But that is not up to us. As Beachbody coaches, we are people JUST like you who fell in love with a Beachbody program and the results we got from them, and we want to help others find programs to fit their needs so they can get the same successful results. ANYONE can become a Beachbody coach, and ANYONE can make a significant income from it!

In fact, many people sign on as coaches just to get the 25% discount on all of their future orders! Not to mention, military members and their spouses can coach for TOTALLY FREE!

So please enjoy my video, and feel free to comment or e-mail me (a_corry@aol.com) with any questions you may have. My goal is to help YOU find a Beachbody program that will fit your specific health and fitness goals, in as little time as possible from your home. I haven't stepped foot into a gym in over 6 months, and don't plan on having to ever again!

If you think having extra accountability and support from a small group of others going through the same journey sounds like something you'd love, sign up here!

If you think becoming a COACH on my time sounds like a wonderful opportunity and something you would be interested in learning more about, send in an application here!

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!












No comments:

Post a Comment