Tuesday, August 12, 2014

21 Day Fix: Round 1!



So, here's the thing about the 21 Day Fix.

We all want to get fit, and thin, and toned, FAST. We don't want to have to workout for hours a day and deprive ourselves of delicious foods, only to consume 1,000 calories a day. In fact, we'd rather be eating ALL DAY; we'd rather have our entire meal plans totally spread out for us, almost like having little color-coated containers for each food group that we could just fill that would show us the EXACT portions of what we need to eat for the food group.

Oh wait...

21 Day Fix does ALL of those things!!!!!

21 days of only 30 minute workouts. Color-coated tupperware containers for each food group. A certain number of those containers per day depending on YOUR personal body. Fill the container with a food from that group, and eat. Seriously start eating probably more than you EVER have before, and LOSE WEIGHT.

How about then losing up to 15 pounds in those 21 days? Yeah. Of course that would vary by person and body type, but I promise, you WILL get phenomenal results if you follow the meal plan and workout videos.

I am a soon to be bride, and with the results I have seen so far from this program, I am ecstatic to begin it ASAP! If you are ready, do this program with me in my upcoming online fitness challenge group for extra support and accountability! Lord knows I'll need it!

Are you in?! Because, honestly, why WOULDN'T you be?! Get it here now and I will contact you with how to start the program together! :)

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment