Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chocolate Shakeology Pancakes

If you're like me, your sweet tooth has been known to get you and your waistline in a tad bit of trouble over the years!

Sweets are my BIGGEST temptations. It's almost impossible for me to say no to warm, gooey brownies.

But, I refuse to let myself down and forfeit my goals for a few seconds of pleasure, and then a long time of GUILT! Soooo not worth it!

Shakeology has totally saved me on that (sweet, delicious, and made from vegetables. What?) Not only Shakeology itself, but using it to make cookies, and now PANCAKES!

Pancake lovers without all of the sugar and carbs UNITE! Try these bad boys next time you're craving ice cream, brownies, cake, etc. I guarantee it'll fulfill your craving, keep you feeling full, and only help aid in your weight loss journey!

Also, they're made of all things 21 Day Fix approved, so check out what containers they occupy and how to make them work in any amazing program!

Chocolate Shakeology Pancakes


What You Need:
-1-1.5 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology (vegan or regular- the more Shakeology, the more chocolatey the pancakes!)
-1 serving (1/2 cup) of whole wheat oatmeal
-2 eggs
-2 tbsps. almond milk
-stevia to taste

Preparation:
-Pour all ingredients into a blender or food processor, and blend! Feel free to adjust the amounts of ingredients to taste and/or pancake consistency. It is seriously THAT easy.

I like to top with all-natural peanut butter. :)

With love,



No comments:

Post a Comment