Sunday, September 14, 2014

How to Earn FREE Stuff as A Beachbody Coach!

Sometimes it's a little hard to believe that the business I have created through Beachbody coaching, and the perks that come along with it, is even REAL!

It's an incredible opportunity that is here for us coaches who love their products, use them all the time, and want to share that with other people. Not to mention the fact that it barely costs anything to start this business (and is totally FREE for active duty military or military spouses), and you constantly are getting free money and rewards back for the work you have put in! So virtually, any dime that you do spend, you totally get back PLUS some.

So, here's a little background information about myself. When I first decided I wanted to be a Beachbody coach, I was totally broke. Like... my paycheck from my Pre-K teaching job was barely enough to pay the bills and have a little bit of fun afterwards. But, I took the plunge into coaching, because I had already lost about 10 pounds from the first program I ever tried (TurboFire!), and was in love with Shakeology and had found a way to make it work in my budget each month. I thought well, then why not get discounts on these products that I love and help others with their health and fitness in the process?! At first, it started out as some really amazing supplemental income to my Pre-K teaching job.
My first month's pay as a coach!

For the first time, I could go out shopping with my girlfriends on the weekend without sweating it. I could switch from Walmart make-up to MAC (one of the most exciting moments of my life!!! Seriously!). After about 5 months, I was even able to pretty much meet my Pre-K teaching pay, and got to leave my full time job to fulfill my dreams of Beachbody coaching from home.

So every day, I put hard work and effort in, but I get to do all of it from my house. On my couch. In my PJ's. Maybe watching my favorite movie in the background... kidding. Point blank though, with some sacrifices of time in the mornings before work and after work, I've been able to begin to build a life that I am in total control of. I am in control of who I work with, when I work, and how much I get paid. I am willing to suffer through a few years of sacrificing now, so that I will never have to sacrifice again in the future!

This morning was really exciting for me. I was getting a little stressed out with some wedding planning, trying to get all of my invitations in order, when I noticed a package sitting outside of my back patio door that I hadn't realized was there before (UPS sometimes likes to surprise me by leaving packages at the back of my house). When I opened it, it was some free prizes I had won back in July just for helping a few friends get back on track with their health and fitness. You see, Beachbody has a little rewards system for their coaches called "Success Club." In Success Club, you can get Success Club 5 (SC5) Or Success Club 10 (SC10). Both of them mean that you have a whole month to help just a few people in your life get back to health with Beachbody programs, which is NOT hard to do, and is the basis of our job as Beachbody coaches anyway, right?! So each time you help someone, you get a few points, and those points end up equaling free gifts and MONEY each and every single month!

For July, it was this adorable ombre PiYo tank and Team Beachbody camelbak backpack! I am STOKED. I don't even know how much this stuff costs itself, but I know it's obviously more than the FREE coaching fees I have per month just to make more money with my business!



Here's the best part: I got this e-mail this morning letting me know that I have saved up $970 for my entirely paid for Beachbody Success Club trip to Cancun, Mexico this coming April! Remember how I said those points end up being free money? That's right. Just since I started coaching in March, I have racked up $970 in totally free money towards a trip that Stephen and I will get to go to for free, staying in THIS resort:

Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico: Paid for Beachbody Success Club Trip!


Now, I say all of this not to brag and not just because of how excited I am. I mainly talk about these things because of how fantastically easy they are to do, and that ANYONE... I mean anyone can do this! You don't have to be in incredible shape. You don't have to have a degree in network marketing. You don't need anything at all, except the desire to help others and yourself become healthy and fit, while making lifelong friends in the process.

So, here's a little Beachbody coaching equation:

Sign up as a coach + help a few friends get in shape every month = paychecks every week, free rewards, free money towards paid Beachbody trips for you and your family to go on.

I am blown away every day by this incredible company and everything that they stand for. In return, I am always looking for people to join my team with me! The only thing more fun than getting to reap these benefits, is having incredible people to share the excitingness with!

To chat more about what Beachbody coaching entails, and to see if it's a great fit for you, apply here and we will be in touch!



With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment