Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Body Beast Days 1-3!

One of my favorite things about Beachbody is that they have programs for literally everyone. No matter what fitness level you are at, your background, injuries, strengths, etc- there is a program for you.

I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to do so many different programs. Every time I open up a new program, study the book, and go through the workouts, I learn so many different new things and my body changes in miraculous ways. It's so fascinating to me!

I knew going in that Body Beast was going to be a brand new, exciting challenge. I am prepared for my body to change in ways that it never has before. I'm prepared that by the end of the first 60 days, for the first time, I'm going to be bigger and heavier, rather than leaner, from where I started. It's going to be scary and uncharted territory for me, but I will just be proud to have made it. Then I know by the end of the 3rd month... if I do this right... I could quite possibly have the body I've always dreamed of.

I am currently going through Day 3 and can barely move any part of my body. LOL. Even with lots of water, stretching, and a TON of food, this program is TOUGH stuff! 

I am doing 35-50 mins of hardcore strength training each morning when I wake up, and eating 6-7 meals a day to total 2,200-2,400 calories. (I'm calculated to eat 2,300 and Sagi says to round up, so I  just fluctuate between the two calorie brackets depending on how I feel). 

This is my glorious meal plan. Yes, yes it is a LOT of food!


Thank goodness I can still drink my Shakeology or else I don't know what I'd do!

My healthy lean ground turkey burritos. Mmmmm. This whole eating a lot of carbs thing may not be too bad...

Leg day! The HARDEST workout I have ever done so far!

Post workout. One thing I learned: immediately after a workout you should only have carbs and protein at a 2:1 ratio! It fuels your muscles and recovery like crazy!

Chicken, veggies, and brown rice lettuce wraps. :)

Another Shakeology FULL of calories, of course! Shakeology has never been more crucial to a fitness program! The vitamins and supplements are essential to my muscle building.

More meals throughout the next day...

This was from Day 1, Chest & Tris! Loved it!





Alright, and here go the BEFORE pics & stats!
Biceps: 11.5
Waist: 28.3
Hips: 33
Thighs: 22.4









So excited to see where this journey leads me! If you'd like to join, Body Beast + Shakeology are still on an amazing sale for the rest of this month! Click on the link to join me and let's go through this ride together!

With love,

Amanda James

No comments:

Post a Comment