Sunday, December 7, 2014

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

Oh my gosh, you guys. This is the single most decadent Shakeology recipe I have ever gotten my hands on! Thank goodness for the holidays. It is thick, creamy, rich, full of healthy fats, and what better way to secretly get your fruits, veggies, antioxidants, vitamins, phytonutrients in, and more with Shakeology?

Not only is this my new favorite recipe for when I seriously need a rich dessert without all of the sugar and calories, but it has officially been over a year since I have been sick one time since drinking Shakeology every day, so I thought it was the perfect time to share another recipe with everyone!

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Shakeology

Image from immaeatthat.com

What You'll Need:
-1 scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology
-1/4 cup fat free ricotta cheese
-1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
(*Greek yogurt for extra protein; add Stevia to sweeten as desired)
-2 tbsp. peanut butter (PB2/almond butter)
-1/4 cup water
-1/2 cup almond milk (skim milk)

Blend & ENJOY!



If you are looking for a healthy and safe meal replacement, that is not sketchy, not just a protein shake, and not just for weight loss, please look no further than Shakeology. I could promise you, you will not be able to find another shake like this. I have had many customers look far and wide to try to find a cheaper product, but either a cheaper product is what you'll find, or you will have to put multiple products together to make the same healthy concoction as Shakeology, and end up spending the same amount of money.

I am in love with this miracle drink and what it has done for me and those around me who have been drinking it as well. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me! Want to pair it with a program and start on your health and fitness journey as well? Fill out the form below and we will get started in our New Year's Bombshell Challenge Group!

With love,

Amanda James
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment