Thursday, October 23, 2014

PB&J

I looooove me a a good old fashioned PB&J sammich! However, with following the 21 Day Fix containers/meal plan, a lot of times I don't want to waste 2 out of 3 of my allotted yellow (carb) containers on one sandwich! So, I LOVE that we are able to basically make Shakeology taste like absolutely anything we want to with the right mixture of ingredients!

Chocolate Shakeology has a much more rich, deep chocolate taste, that's very good on it's own, but not always great to mix with a lot of things, in my opinion. Vanilla Shakeology, on the other hand, isn't that great on it's own, but is an amazing base to mix with ANYTHING and is very sweet and flavorful when done so!

This recipe calls for vanilla Shakeo, is sweet and simple, and one of my favorites! Be careful if you share with the kiddos... they may not hand your shake back!

PB&J Smoothie

Image from humusapien.com


What You'll Need:
-1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
-1 handful frozen red grapes
-1 tbsp. peanut or almond butter
-1/2 cup water
-1/2 cup almond milk
*optional: handful of ice to make it frothier
*optional: spinach for some extra greens!


Blend and enjoy your practically carb-less peanut butter and jelly! It doesn't get much better than THAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment