Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cinnamon Pumpkin Frappe

Before I begin, here's a little blurb about myself: being a Beachbody coach does NOT make me free from the delicious food and beverage temptations that everyone else endures! I still feel them- a LOT! However, being a Beachbody coach does make me more inclined to try to find healthy alternatives that won't bust the waistline, and that I can share with others!

So, with that being said, I have wanted those dang Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Frappuccinos and lattes like NO ONE'S business!!!! Haha! What I did discover, though, is how delicious of a pumpkin frappe Shakeology can make with some other delicious, and totally clean ingredients! Now every time I get those temptations, and it's not cheat day, this is what I grab!

Cinnamon Pumpkin Frappe

Image from peanutbutterandpeppers.com
What You'll Need:

-1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
-1 to 2 tbsps. pumpkin puree
-1/3 cup chilled or room temp. coffee
-1/3 cup almond milk
-1/3 cup water
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 tsp. ground cinnamon
-1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice and/or nutmeg
-handful of ice cubes
-Stevia to taste

-->Throw it all in a blender, blend, and ENJOY your delicious & totally clean Pumpkin Frappe!

*To purchase your own Shakeology, order HERE!*

No comments:

Post a Comment