Thursday, May 7, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 3: Gotta love LEG day!


Yesterday was so refreshing!

 While I still didn't have my full appetite back yet, I got to have an incredible dinner with an incredible friend, so that made it much easier to get all of my containers in! I swear blogging everything has been the best way to hold myself accountable this go round, as well as the ladies in my online support group with me!

Wednesday is Lower Fix day, or leg day, and that video is tough you guys! I've always been kind of whimpy when it comes to my legs. They're the biggest muscle group, so the hardest to work out and for my body, the hardest to get the definition that I want. But, over time and with consistency of really pushing myself out of my comfort zone and working hard, I have become pretty proud of the stems!

Again, the video is only 30 minutes, so there are seriously no excuses. It was another day of plugging the headphones in and kicking booty til the end! 

I've been all work, work, work lately outside of exercising, so I got a little bit of "me" time and it was nice to spend the evening with a friend who so sweetly cooked us a 21 Day Fix approved meal, as she is in a challenge group with me and doing the program with me! Surround yourself with people that will left you up and support you, y'all. I have such an amazing group of friends and fellow military spouses here, I am so thankful! Our pups got to play together, too! I also got to talk to two of my best friends from afar, one in south FL and the other currently living in Spain. I love the sense of comfort that they bring no matter how far apart we are, or how long it's been since we have talked!

Here's to wishing everyone an amazing Thursday! It is sunny and warm here, so an impromptu day to the beach may be in order! Workout and Shakeology are done, what more could a girl ask for?!

Still definitely have a "white girl booty"... but I'm doing my best to get it better! Haha. It takes time and dedication, that's for sure! 

Post workout shake- my favorite daily tradition!
1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology, organic spinach, frozen assorted fruits (mango, pineapple, berries), 1 tsp. natural PB
{1 Red, 2 Green, 2 Purple, 1 Tsp} <-i already="" because="" big="" calories="" catch="" day="" eat="" first="" going="" had="" i="" in="" it="" knew="" late="" much="" on="" pretty="" shake="" so="" stuffed="" t="" td="" the="" this="" time="" to="" today="" up="" wasn="">

I copied Tuesday's lunch, again! And I swear I didn't eat all of that PB! haha
Egg salad sandwich with celery and PB.
{1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Tsp}

I got hungry later for a snack and had a piece of Munster cheese and maybe like 3 tortilla chips, so I didn't even count the yellow. Or MAYBE I went a half over for the day- ha! But it was leg day, so whatevs. ;) [most people carb load on leg day!]
{1/2 Blue, maybe 1/2 Yellow}

A little something sweet to hold me over for dinner... Shakeology cake! I cut out the peanut butter since I had already had so much already! And I could only eat about half of it, and I saved the rest for today.
{1 Red}

Dinner with Mackenzie! So many noms! Pesto mozzarella grilled chicken with peas and quinoa! and then a fresh kiwi for dessert, Don't worry, we split what was pictured! lol
{1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Purple}


As always, stay Happy & Healthy, friends!

Amanda James

No comments:

Post a Comment